A cookie us a small text file, that is stored in your web browser when you visit a website. It function is to allow the website is capable of remembering you when you return to a site.The cookies, commonly, stores technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, social network links, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of a cookie is to adapt the content on the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the offered services by any website would not work. If you want to read more information about what the cookies are, what info they storage, how to delete them, or deactivate them, please go to this link.
Cookies used by this website
Following the guidelines by the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, we proceed to detail the cookies usage that this website do, in order to brief you as clear as possible. This website use the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure the user that write comments on the blog are humans and no automated applications. This way we fight SPAM.
This website enables the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to create statistics about the web traffic and visit volume of this website. By using this site, you are authorising Google to use your data. If you need more information about this, you will need to get in touch with Google Support.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses it;s own cookies so you can click on like or share buttons.
Deactivation or delete cookies
At any time, you can deactivate or delete cookies of this website. This actions are done depending the web browser you’re using. Here is a quick guide of the more popular browsers. Quick Guide.
- Web browsers are the tools that stores cookies and from there you can use your right to delete o deactivate them. Nor this web of its representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect cookie manipulation.
- In some cases it can be necessary install cookies for the browser do not forget your decision to no accept them.
- In the Google Analytics case, this company stores cookies on United States serves and its compromised to not share them with third parties, except when its necessary for the system functionality o when the law requires so. According Google, they don’t store your IP address. Google Inc, is a member company of the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all the data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to the european normative. You can read more information about this topic en este enlace. If you want more information about Google usage on cookies, you can check this link too.